Shinobi RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Frame Of Mind | Bijuu Training V1 [Completed]

2 posters

Go down

Shattered Frame Of Mind | Bijuu Training V1 [Completed] Empty Shattered Frame Of Mind | Bijuu Training V1 [Completed]

Post by Kikyo Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:05 pm

It's been about a few days since her last visit at the training grounds. It wasn't exactly fun, but it was an interesting experience. Kikyo's goal was to train only one aspect she had confidence in: speed. She was actually surprised with how far she was able to run, let alone how much stamina she had to keep going. Her body did eventually decided to give out the moment she began to slow down, followed by her collapsing to the ground. Just remembering the amount of pain her body went through and endured made Kikyo wince as if she was experiencing the same discomfort right now from that day. As much as she didn't want to experience the same pain again, she was going to have to if she wanted to become a shinobi.

The blonde girl decided to go ahead and give another training another shot, which was why she visited the village's borders this time. Compared to the training grounds, the borders were barely visited. There might be another person or two here, but other than that it's expected to be all alone within this area. Kikyo didn't so much mind the commotion in the training grounds, but she preferred somewhere a little quiet so she could focus better and clear her thoughts to improve said focus. However, training wasn't the only thing she was going to do.

She was going to meet the Three-Tail beast, Isobu.

Recently, she was the jinchuriki of such a beast; Kikyo didn't even remember volunteering. She bet her parents really didn't want anything to do with her. It's not like that mattered to her anyway. She wanted to befriend the beast so it can help aide her in battles. Though, she didn't want it to think that she only wanted it just for its power. The last thing she would want is to anger the beast. Then again, it depended on who it is. Maybe it was an understanding creature or the complete opposite of what Kikyo would expect. Hopefully it was the latter, but she wouldn't get her hopes up to be proven otherwise.

It looked like no one else was here, which was perfect. Kikyo felt shivers traveling down her back as she took a deep breath. She was going to try and speak to the beast through meditation. Truthfully, she was very nervous. She didn't know what to expect nor know who to expect. She wouldn't know until she actually found out for herself, unfortunately.

Once Kikyo was at a reasonable distance from the village so she could be left unbothered, she would then sit herself down on the ground, cross both legs into a pretzel shape, and closed her eyes with both hands on her knees. The blonde girl would proceed to inhale and exhale for a few minutes, cancelling out everything out around her and tried her best to focus as much as she could in order to meet the beast. She needed to make sure that she showed no fear nor any weakness. Kikyo couldn't even imagine the possibility of things going south.

"So you've finally gathered the courage to speak to me." A n unfamiliar voice echoed. It spoke as if it knew Kikyo's intentions.

Kikyo's eyes immediately shot open as she looked around her surroundings. She was no longer within the village borders, or at least that's what it seemed like. She was in nothing but a dark void that appeared to be endless, no matter how far she would run. She was still in the position she sat in, but she was in environment an entirely new and eerie environment. "W-Wha...." She muttered to herself as she slowly dragged herself up to her feet. It was clear that the blonde haired girl was greatly confused, but all of her confusion faded away when she spotted what was right before her: the Three-Tailed beast. "A-Ah!" Kikyo gasped in realization as she bowed to the beast. It was obvious enough that she really couldn't control her nervousness.

"Yokimara Kikyo..." Its voice echoed to the blonde girl. Kikyo was slightly surprised it knew her name, but what was she expecting? This beast was sealed inside her. "...What made you here to me?" It spoke. Its voice, it was... surprisingly timid. It didn't seem too critical or even remotely aggressive. That did relieve the girl momentarily, but she could still feel her heart pound against her chest.

"I... would like for you to lend your chakra for me. Since you are sealed inside of me, I believe that would be most appropriate for you to do so... but!" Kikyo spoken while she looked down at the ground. When she intervened her sentence, that was when she made direct eye contact with the beast. "I want more than just your chakra... I want your trust. For me to use you only for your power is too selfish and greedy. It would be understandable if you've one day decided to break out of the seal and become free." She explained.

The blonde girl paused for a moment as she closed her eyes, this time taking a deep breath and exhaling, slowly opening back up to the beast once more. "What I want from you is more than chakra and trust... what I want us to be friends." She concluded her statement with a confident nod. Kikyo wanted to gain its trust before anything else and prove how well of a host she can be for the Three-Tails. Even if it meant risking her own life, she was more than willing to prove herself worthy to the creature, and hopefully a friend to it as well.

"So you're more than willing to do anything to gain my power, even if it costs your own well being?" It asked while its three tails swept about.

"Yes. I would accept to die trying, knowing that I've done my best to do whatever I can to truly become one with you." Kikyo said. The nervousness in her voice vanished from her voice, as confidence and determination now took over.

"I... I'm not afraid for whatever you got to throw at me. Trials, battles, anything."Kikyo announced.

"I see..." The beast cooed.

1,037/3,750

Last edited by Kikyo on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Kikyo
Kikyo
E-Rank

Fame : 0
Elements : Lightning
Village :
  • Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

Shattered Frame Of Mind | Bijuu Training V1 [Completed] Empty Re: Shattered Frame Of Mind | Bijuu Training V1 [Completed]

Post by Kikyo Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:42 pm

Silence would ensue in the air as the two stood silent. All Kikyo could do was maintain her eye contact with the bijuu. She tried her best to keep her cool and show no fear in any way. She stood proud and tall with a determined expression locked on her face. Weakness was the first sign of being taken advantage of. The blonde haired girl wasn't able to pinpoint the beast's emotions; she wasn't able to tell its facial expression as it was kept at a deadpan appearance. Would the bijuu except her? Would it just kill her right on the spot and roam free? The only thing she could do is just stand there and wait in anticipation.

"Very well." The bijuu spoken. Much to Kikyo's surprise to the beast accepting her request, it was actually willing to lend her some of its power. However, she knew that it wouldn't be so much of an easy task. She knew there was some test behind this and wasn't going to get it so easily. Whatever it was, she was ready; a fight, a trivia of questions, or just give a speech of a further explanation of why she should harness some of its power.

"You appear to be a very well-spirited and goodhearted shinobi; rare traits that are seen in most shinobi." The beast explained. It was a thought that even Kikyo would think of whenever she would take a stroll around her village. Kirigakure had lived up to its name as the "Bloody Mist", so it was expected for the community to be harsh. It was something that bothered her for the most part, and can definitely be one of the many reasons why her parents denied her of being a shinobi. She had no regrets of taking this path, but it was sad to think that she herself was one of the few people who actually had a heart and was reasonable. At least, that's what Kikyo thought.

"But... I know you won't give it up so easily. Whatever it is, I will take it." Kikyo announced. There was no turning back and she was more than willing to accept what was coming to her.

"And I must ask you, are you prepared to take on what is coming to you?" It asked. Kikyo felt shivers rolling down her spine as it asked such a question. Prepared? Honestly, not really, but again, there was no turning back. If it involved a battle, then there was only one thing that Kikyo could rely on: her speed. It may have been obvious that the beast was far more superior than the blonde haired girl's speed, but she was willing to do whatever it took to prove herself.

"I'm more than prepared." Kikyo responded with another confident nod. She might have been only an academy student, but that didn't mean she was going to back down. No, not now.

The beast then went silent when the blonde haired student made her decision to accept the challenge. It then made a slow nod as it went into a battle position. "Understood." was the final word uttered from the beast before it lifted up one of its tails in the air. While the other two swayed about, the one that rose in the air came hurdling down, attempting to smash Kikyo into pieces right on the spot at swiftly speed.

The blonde haired girl's eyes widen as she witnessed one of the beast's tails coming down at a deathly speed. She sprinted to the left, just barely dodging the tail's smash. She felt the ground rumble from the tail's impact, which did manage to catch Kikyo off guard. Nonetheless, she recovered quickly and prepared herself for whatever else the bijuu had in mind. It didn't take much to realize that this was going to be a fight.

As the first tail smashed the ground, another tail came spiraling down at Kikyo. As she spotted the second tail coming at her way, she ran the opposite direction, letting the tail connected to the invisible grounds that was held in the void. As she stopped in place, the final tail hurled at Kikyo, in which the blonde haired girl was able to leap back as far as she could so she wouldn't get caught from the impact. She could already feel sweat running down her face and off of her chin. It hasn't been long since this started and already she could feel her heart race.

All three tails were lifted from the ground as the bijuu, this time, made a swiping motion with its first tail from the left. Immediately, Kikyo dropped to the ground as she felt the tail swing over her head at monstrous speed. However, that wasn't the end as Kikyo hoped, but it was something she expected. Followed by the first sweep, it used its second tail to swipe at the blonde haired girl from the opposite direction. This time, she wasn't given any space to duck. She tried her best to back away, but unfortunately she was struck by the second tail.

Kikyo flew away from the bijuu's tail as she tried to endure the brutal strike given to her, dribbling and rolling on the ground as she made her landing. She released a painful scream as she landed on the ground; it felt as if all of her bones were shattered into pieces. She gritted her teeth together to try and endure the pain, but even that is failing on her. She grunted as she looked up to see where the bijuu was, and in only just meters away it was rolled into a ball and viciously spun its way towards the heavily injured blonde haired girl.

With her eyes widen, Kikyo stumbled on her hands and knees, grunting louder as she felt the pain surf all over her joints and leaped away as far as she could, scarcely avoiding being flattened. The adrenaline continued to pump through her veins, increasing the nervousness that was built up inside of her, but this made her more active and aware of her surroundings. Unfortunately for her, that wasn't all the bijuu had up its sleeves. It steered its direction from where it was rolling and rolled directly at Kikyo.

Kikyo clicked her tongue in annoyance as she watched the beast change its course and aimed at her at full speed. This was where she would then put her speed to the test. With a heavy sigh, she wobbled to her feet with the pain still pulsing about from the strike of one of the beast's tails. Despite the intense discomfort, she had no choice but to bare it as she began running off. Each step equaled discomfort, and the more she ran, the more her body ached for rest. It felt as if she was training speed all over again, but this time she had to run in order to avoid getting crushed.

As she took a quick peek from behind, she noticed that the bijuu was extremely close to her and to the point where she could easily get caught. Kikyo knew that even if she pushed herself to the limit (even though it was technically already at its limit when she was struck by one of the beast's tails), she wouldn't be able to outrun the Three-Tails. With no other option left, Kikyo steered the direction she ran, letting the beast roll away from her. She stared at the beast continuing to roll about while she panted heavily to catch her breath. Her body still screamed pain, but Kikyo was forced to ignore its plea.

Just when she thought she took a break, the bijuu sprout out from its ball form and leaped flipped at the blonde haired girl with all of its tails out and back facing the girl, and attempted to slam all of its tails on her. While she did try to move away, it looked like she would've been too late to dodge completely. Luck was on her side as she actually managed to land in between two tails as they've all slammed the ground. Kikyo had on a terrified face when she realized how close the tails were to crushing her completely, but was immediately wiped off as a plan popped into her head.

As the tails slammed onto the ground, Kikyo leaped onto one of the tails and held onto them with all of her might. Even though her strength was lacking, it didn't stop her from attempting to execute her plan. The beast was quick enough to flip itself over back onto its legs (surprisingly enough from Kikyo since it took form of mostly a turtle), which meant that the blonde haired girl was now at the back of its tail. She continued to grunt as she slowly began to climb up one of its tails, each grunting equaling to the amount of discomfort her body still had to manage with.

The beast began swinging its tails around to shake off the girl from its tails. Even in just one swinging motion Kikyo felt like she was going to slip right off of the tail she was on. Nonetheless, she managed to keep her cool and still continue to climb. Things got heavily intense as the beast used its other two tails to jab at the one Kikyo was on. Each jab was a stumble away from the blonde haired girl losing her grip on the tail she was on. She could feel her whole body losing itself from the tail, but she had to push herself even further than what her body allows so she could keep climbing up.

Kikyo felt her body freeze as one of the tails were only meters away from crushing her head open. She had to shake her head to snap herself back to reality and continue to climb up. Even when her body was in total pain, she still had some speed in her to climb up faster than expected despite the fact that she kept on nearly losing her grip on the bijuu's tail. "Come on, come on, come the hell on!" She hissed under her breath as she tried to motivate herself to keep going.

Although she was only halfway up the tail, the bijuu flicked the tail Kikyo was on with enough force to fling the girl up in the air. To Kikyo's surprise, she didn't utter but another grunt of pain while she flew up. At an intimidating height of how far she was in the air, Kikyo began to fall back down to the ground. It looked like she was heading for the bijuu, but the bijuu itself was prepared to smack the blonde haired girl across the void with even greater force than before.

Kikyo was quick enough to move about only slightly in the air as she took only minor control of the direction she was falling to. As it was done before, she managed to slip through the crack that the tails made and landed right on the beast's back. It began to move as fast and hard as she could, but she was smart enough to hang onto one of its spikes. She felt as if all the strength in her body had faded away, but she still made an effort in trying to hold on.

The blonde haired girl began to attempt and carefully stroll across the beast's back and onto its head. It was an obvious observation that Kikyo had yet to land a single hit on the bijuu. She wanted to go for its face, specifically the eye, since that was the only part exposed to be hit. She knew it wouldn't be an easy task to perform right off the bat- how would it be? - but she knew the opportunity would be given to her. The opportunity to actually carry out the process was given and the opportunity to execute her plan was in progress.

She felt a harsh rumbling sensation as she watched the beast roll into a ball. "Damn it!" Kikyo quietly spatted as she had to brace herself. She couldn't find the perfect time to jump off since the transition happened so quickly. As the beast began to hurl about within the black void, the blonde haired girl was given no choice but to run on the beast, dodging and sidestepping every single spike that came her way.

The speed then increased, which meant that Kikyo had no choice but to try and keep up with the beast. It would only go on for only just a few seconds before she forced herself off the bijuu by jumping off backwards. Due to the pain ensuing all over her body, she harshly landed on her back while she released a loud shout of intense discomfort. Her body felt like it was a rag doll at this point, and she didn't know how long she'd able to keep up with the bijuu.

The beast, as done before, turned its course back onto the now fallen blonde haired girl as it then began to spiral towards Kikyo. Unfortunately, the girl was unable to do anything to defend herself; roll out the way, leap out the way, getting up and running away, nothing. All she could do was just lay there and accept her faith. The closer it was, the rasher the rumble was made in the ground within the black void.

"...And to think I actually stood a chance against it..." Kikyo muttered to herself with a disappointed sigh as she awaited to become crushed by the beast.

[WC: 2,277 | TWC: 3,314]
Kikyo
Kikyo
E-Rank

Village :
  • Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

Shattered Frame Of Mind | Bijuu Training V1 [Completed] Empty Re: Shattered Frame Of Mind | Bijuu Training V1 [Completed]

Post by Kikyo Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:47 am

Kikyo suddenly felt the rumble come to an end as the beast returned to its idle position, although the blonde haired girl wasn't able to see it. However, it was safe to say that she was more than confused when she felt everything become still. The girl figured that it was the end of the line for her and that she would be crushed. Why did the beast stop? Nonetheless, it looked like she had to  force herself to sit up, no matter how much her body stung in pain. A discomforted expression took over her face as she winced to sit herself up.

Eventually Kikyo sat up, but she slouched as she wasn't able to sit up perfectly. There, she saw the bijuu right in front of her, much to the addition of her nervousness. Why was it staring at her? Was it giving her a few more seconds to live before it would easily end her life? All these questions would circle around her while she put on a brave face, still attempting to show no fear. She still couldn't tell whether or not the beast was satisfied with the performance Kikyo made, but she wouldn't be surprised if it were disappointed.

"Your skills..." The tailed beast spoke at first, letting its words trail off for a moment. "are exceptional." It continued. Kikyo's eyes widen at what seems to be a compliment towards the girl. Before she would even have time to utter anything, the beast would then continue speaking. "Although you are at the lowest rank, your speed seems to be your strongest attribute." It went on. "The majority of jinchuriki before you, who were around your rank, would usually fail the first training even when I am not at one hundred percent of using my power." The tailed beast further explained as it slowly swayed its tails about.

"One hundred percent..." Kikyo whispered to herself. She wouldn't say it felt too easy or a breeze when she fought the tailed beast, but she didn't expect herself to survive within the first five seconds of the training. The bijuu also mentioned that there were previous jinchuriki that were around her rank, and as much as she was curious to know what were they like, it wasn't why she wanted to meet the beast. "So... what does this mean? Does this mean I pass?" The blonde haired girl spoke as she struggled to speak from the pain that still continued to ache all over her body.

"Yes, you've passed... for now." The beast answered. As much as Kikyo was willing to celebrate with a simple cry of joy, she knew there was more to what the bijuu had to say. "As I've mentioned before, speed is your strongest attribute, and while your determination is noted, it is no secret that you've came ill-prepared regardless of how well you've surprisingly done. I would advise you to keep training on your own until you feel like you're ready to train with me again. The first training is only a snippet of what my power looks like." The bijuu warned.

The beast had a point. Kikyo didn't know what she was expecting out of this nor was she prepared regardless of what she didn't know would come up. She was too lucky to even survive in the first place. She nodded in agreement to the beast's criticism. "I understand." She said in a firm tone. "So if I've passed, then does this mean you'll lend me your chakra right now?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Yes, but you will see its true power when it's absolutely needed." The beast answered.

"When it's absolutely needed?" The blonde haired girl echoed the answer. What does that even mean?

"Correct. You must first master its form once it's unlocked." The beast replied.

"But how do I master it if I don't know what it is?" Kikyo asked. To her, it made no sense. How could she study something if she doesn't know the thing she has to study in the first place? She would be lent the beast's chakra, which she couldn't ask for more of at the moment, but it felt as if there was more to this than just chakra being borrowed.

"You will see. For now, I must bid you a farewell. You may come again once you've improved your skill set." The beast announced.

"W-Wait! Wait!" Kikyo called to the beast.

But it was too late. Kikyo's eyes flashed open as she was snapped back to reality. She can still feel her body ache in pain from the training she had with the beast. She still had many questions to ask, but Kikyo was too much pain to even try and get in contact with the bijuu. "Tch." She grunted as she eventually fell backwards with her arms and legs away from her body.

She wasn't sure what to expect when bijuu mentioned that she'll see its true power with the chakra lent to her, but it looked like she had to wait to actually see what happens. For now, what Kikyo needed is a few minutes of rest on the ground before she can get up and return to her village.

[WC: 872 | TWC: 4,186]
Kikyo
Kikyo
E-Rank

Village :
  • Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Yune Uzumaki Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:58 am

Dayum.

Approved for V1 cloak and 16 stats.
Yune Uzumaki
Yune Uzumaki
E-Rank

Village :
  • Sunagakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down