Shinobi RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jei Kudo(FIN)

2 posters

Go down

Jei Kudo(FIN) Empty Jei Kudo(FIN)

Post by Jei Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:12 am

Ninja Card

Character Name: Jei Kudo
Nickname: Idiot

Height: 6'10"
Weight: 213 Pounds
Appearance: Most important things first. He never wears a shirt. He finds it too encumbering, making it far harder to move. The vest, on his massive body, would make it that much more difficult to do the taijutsu that he likes doing. After all, why else would he have been blessed with his abnormal size, and abnormally long limbs. All of this makes a very convincing size. His body is quite built for someone of his age and skill set, mostly because he's been raised. He, by all means, is a farm boy turned ninja. His limbs are long, and big enough, that he could be terrifying with proper training.

He looks far more intimidating then he actually should, purely due to his massive size. He almost breaks seven feet. He probably will break seven feet by the time he hits 18, but he feels comfortable where he is right now. His purple hair and toned body make for an appealing look over all. Maybe for a bodyguard, but still. His massive size plus a lack of shirt makes him look more like a thug then a farm worker. He doesn't even know what a thug is. He's just a simple guy who just happens to be massive.

image:

Personality:  He didn’t get the hardworking aspect of his father’s personality. That’s probably because he’s never really met his father in memory. Does he hate his father? Negative, that would require caring enough. He was born quite strong, yknow. His physical attributes were genetic. He really shouldn't be as tall or as strong as he is, but make no doubt, he's as tall and strong as he is. This has caused him to grow insufferably lazy. He's able to lift desks with fair amounts of ease, and could likely break other children's bones with fair amounts of ease if he wanted to. That's just the fact of the matter.

Most don't consider him an actual threat though. Normally, he's napping. He likes to nap. It's a habit of his, if you will. He naps because he's bored.

He has a massive sweet tooth, and all he really wants is candy and food. It's partly because he has a high metabolism due to being a Kudo. It is his fault for having such irrational moods. He just doesn't get enough sweets. These sweets are very important to keeping Jei happy, as they hold the key to keeping him fed. It's not that he won't eat other foods, but he will go after candy first.
History: Jei was born on a farm somewhere, and it'd seem like he just walked off it with how he grew. However, that was not the case. After he was three, Jei's father wanted to roam and work everywhere, and he had Jei. Kei, his father, after years of doing things everyplace one could think, ended up in Sunagakure. Kei was 10 at this point, and rather tall. Kei had a family friend there, who he left Jei with. This family friend has treated Jei well.

He's stayed with this friend for a good 6 years now, but has been pushed to join the academy even at his advanced age. He agreed if not only because it'd make the person taking care of him give him more candy. This was to be the case, as since the first day, he gets candy for completing a day at the academy without getting in trouble

Statistics

Village: Sunagakure
Clan: N/A
Element: Earth
Specialty:N/A

Total Stats: 35
Chakra: 1
Speed: 1
Stamina:8
Strength:25

Other Characters:
Notes:I was unaware I could claim the extra stats, but I've now claimed the extra 15

Last edited by Jei on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jei
Jei
E-Rank

Fame : 2
Elements : Earth
Village :
  • Sunagakure

Back to top Go down

Jei Kudo(FIN) Empty Re: Jei Kudo(FIN)

Post by Yune Uzumaki Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:54 am

This app looks good so far. Before I approve it, though, I was wondering if you were not going to go for the +15 stat boost for the first ten members.
Yune Uzumaki
Yune Uzumaki
E-Rank

Fame : 0
Elements : Lightning
Village :
  • Sunagakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Jei Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:33 pm

Edited, as I was unaware that it was still up for the taking.
Jei
Jei
E-Rank

Village :
  • Sunagakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Yune Uzumaki Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Make sure to edit your 'total stats' to read 35. After that, I'll approve your app~
Yune Uzumaki
Yune Uzumaki
E-Rank

Village :
  • Sunagakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Jei Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:35 pm

Sorry about that. Fixed.
Jei
Jei
E-Rank

Village :
  • Sunagakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Yune Uzumaki Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:54 pm

Approved~

Remember to create a character log and link to it in your signature.
Yune Uzumaki
Yune Uzumaki
E-Rank

Village :
  • Sunagakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down