Shinobi RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those who are lost (Kikyo)

2 posters

Go down

Those who are lost (Kikyo) Empty Those who are lost (Kikyo)

Post by Medusa Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:43 pm

It was raining, again, like it always seemed to do in this god forsaken country. Heavy sheets of cool rain blanketed the forest, random claps of thunder being heard in the distance signifying an oncoming storm, which was a common thing out here. The forest itself was rather large, moist with water from the rain, a persistent cover of mist floating over the tree tops. The island this forest belonged to was also rather large, one of the many random unnamed islands that dotted the sea, and made up what was the out lying region of the water country. The island, much like ever other island out here, was constantly shrouded in fog, wet and cold. Why would any one want to live out here?

Kumiko had been traveling the open sea for the last few weeks, using what little coin she had to hire shady and cheap boats men. The vessel she had been using to traverse the open sea was nothing short of a shitty raft held together by questionable rope. But, it was all she could afford, and honestly it got the job done while allowing the short haired girl to remain under the radar. It had been a while since she had left her home, really had no idea where she was going, and had no goal or plan for when she got there. The sea called to her though, for some reason it was the place she wanted to check out. Having been raised in solitude by her parents, Kumiko had never experienced the ocean, and thought it would be fun to see what the rest of the world was like. Holy hell was she wrong.

The cold sheering rain continued to pound the young woman as she pushed her through the forest. It had been a few hours since the boatman she hired had made landfall, then went on his way to some other random island. It was a good business, ferrying criminals, low life's and cheap skates through the dangerous and violent chain of islands. The wanderer thought this would be a good place to settle for a bit, after all it was a large island, far enough from the major village to go undetected while being close enough to still house civilization. What she was not planned for was the weather, and in fact she was woefully under dressed. She wore a loose fitting set of pants that were tied around the waist with a rope, a open grey cloak that exposed her mid section, a simple cloth bra and a bamboo rain hat she had bought at the last island.

It was cold, and she was in a very pissy mood. It was her own fault though, she should have known better to come out here. Here she was though, alone in a cold rainy forest with little resources. The ferryman had told her of a local village in the forest, one that did not get a lot of attention, but would be able to help. It was a village known for housing run aways and criminals who needed a place to stay. Hopefully there would be a place that sold more weather appropriate clothing, and maybe a tavern to drink her woes away in.

WC: 544
Medusa
Medusa
E-Rank

Fame : 0
Elements : Fire
Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Those who are lost (Kikyo) Empty Re: Those who are lost (Kikyo)

Post by Kikyo Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:33 pm

There was no better way to spend some free time by taking a simple stroll around the village borders; as long as Kikyo doesn't wander too far off, that is. She had her red oiled-paper umbrella over her to protect herself from the harsh rain. To Kikyo, the rain always complimented the scenery of the village borders no matter how hard it rained. There was just something about the weather that just adds the magic to the environment. Some people, if not the majority of them, would find the rain troublesome to deal with. While the blonde haired girl was more than willing to agree, even weather conditions can hold some beauty. To put it short, Kikyo simply found the rain relaxing, including the crashing roars of thunder.

While she does visit the borders every now and then, she can admit that it does bring back some... interesting memories. Memory, to be exact. She couldn't feel now, but she could reminisce the pain she felt when she was trained with the bijuu for the very first time. Oddly enough, it also made her reminisce of the time she almost destroyed her own body for one thing: trying to run faster. Clearly she doesn't know when to listen to her body if it were at great discomfort and uncomfortable intensity. But that was the point of being a ninja; being able to surpass limits and eventually they would no longer become limits, right? It was a memorable scene, yes, but personally Kikyo would rather not want to bring it up in her head every time she came here.

Kikyo assumed she'd be the only person within the area, but it turned out that there was another person in the scene. The blonde haired girl slightly squinted her eyes as she tried to identify whoever was in the distance. Odd, she was sure that a scarce amount of people would travel around the borders. Then again, she wasn't a frequent visitor so she really wasn't so sure. She wouldn't even be surprised if the village borders were used as a training spot as opposed to the training grounds. Clearly this forest was far more spacious and allowed a lot more room for mobility. Of course, they could both be equal in size. Who knows?

The blonde haired girl decided to approach the person as she yelled, "Hey there!" as loud as she could. She kept her guard up, but she also appeared friendly to reassure that Kikyo wasn't looking for a fight. However, if that were to be something that could possibly ensue, then she was more than prepared to take on whatever would happen. She was actually curious to know who the person was; were they like... the majority of the village and apart of the cold community (pun intended in this case) or maybe had a heart for a change? She wasn't hoping for the latter, but she wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

As Kikyo got closer, it was actually a woman; a woman who had an... interesting outfit, given the current weather in the country. Well, at least she had a bamboo hat to help just a tiny bit. When the blonde haired girl made herself more visible and closer to the woman, Kikyo slowly shook her head as she was clicking her tongue in disappointment. "I mean," She spoke as she stood in front of the woman. The blonde haired girl noticed that this woman was a lot taller than anticipated. Though, that didn't really threw her off. On the outside, at least.

"I'm pretty sure that hat of yours is only protecting your head and not the rest of your body. In case you didn't know, that is." Kikyo joked as she held the umbrella over the woman as she was now included in the blonde haired girl's dry, safe place. Kiyko knew that she was one to talk with what she was wearing right now, but at least she had something to protect her whole body instead of her head.

[WC: 675]

Last edited by Kikyo on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kikyo
Kikyo
E-Rank

Elements : Lightning
Village :
  • Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:22 pm

The tall nimble girl had been walking for a bit, carefully making her way through the forest, trying to keep an eye out for a road, some signs or something to lead her into the right direction. She was beginning to think that the man who had ferried her here was lying about the small village. Everything seemed so quite and calm, she was not even sure anyone else was even out here. It made things easier she guessed, running into strangers was not always good for her, being on the run and in trouble with different groups of people and all.

This was not the case it seemed, for moments after this thought, a figure began to appear up ahead in the mist. A disgruntled grimace spread over her face as a voice called out in the afternoon air. Of course this person had noticed her, and what was even worse, they were headed in her direction now. Don't be a bitch, just smile, say hello and go about your day. No need to entertain this individual. As the stranger neared Kumiko quickly noticed it was another female, a bit younger, and kind of cute.

She was now only a few feet away, and still approaching as the girl began to comment on her choice of attire, and how the hat was not really doing anything to protect her from the rain. Kumiko forced a smile as she stopped moving, now face to face with this random person in the forest. She glanced up at the umbrella she was holding, noticing she was now shielded from the downpour.

"Well, i did not really have the proper clothing for such a storm. I was actually hoping to run into a place for some shelter, a place to rest a bit." Kumiko was in a bit of a spot now. She did not want to reveal who she was, or what she was doing out here, just in case this was someone who could get her into trouble. At the same time however, she was completely lost and knew nothing of the environment. Whoever this person was, maybe they could be of help, even if just for the moment. I am Kumiko by the way. You wouldn't happen to know of any where nearby that would be a decent place to rest for the evening would you?"

WC: 396 / 940
Medusa
Medusa
E-Rank

Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikyo Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:13 pm

The blonde haired girl slightly perked up a brow as the woman was looking for shelter from the terrible weather. Well, Kikyo couldn't be so harsh on the woman. No one would predict when the rain would storm upon this country, it was expected for such weather to occur with the country's conditions. It would be something that everyone who resided in the area knew. Well, most of them. As she thought about it, Kikyo wondered if this woman was actually around the area? Perhaps she was a tourist or something in the likes.

This confirmed Kikyo's little theory when the woman asked if there were any nearby shelters. This right here proved it; she was some tourist. Right? No, she didn't look like she was a tourist. A shinobi from another village on vacation? No, no, that wasn't it either. Why the hell would someone travel to another country for a vacation? Especially Kirigakure? Hell, Kikyo wasn't even sure if the village would take outsiders so kindly. The chances felt slim to none. Would the blonde haired girl herself get into trouble? Kikyo didn't even know if she wanted to take the risk.

"Well what a lovely name you got there. I'm Kikyo." Kikyo said as she exchanged her name. What made her tense up only a little bit was when she was asked about any nearby shelters. She definitely was not around this country, that much she knows. "Of course. In fact there's a village up north not really too far from here. There's a cheap motel that's pretty affordable, assuming that you have money. Don't worry though, I'll be more than willing to pay." She said with a smile. It wasn't necessarily like her to spend money on others, no matter the circumstance, but that didn't mean it was something to not expect. It's times like this where Kikyo would pat herself on the back for having such a big heart.

"Follow me, I'll show you the way." Kikyo suggested as she then walked over to Kumiko's side and then began to walk off, hoping that the other woman would keep up. "So, it's clear enough you're not from this country, let alone the village I'm walking you to. Where are you from?"

[WC: 376 | TWC: 1,051]
Kikyo
Kikyo
E-Rank

Village :
  • Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:29 am

A smile spread across the girls face, a natural one this time. It was nice to see that the first person she ran into in this forest did not instantly attack her and try to rob her. She introduced herself as Kikyo, a cute name for a cute girl. Not only did she seem friendly, but she also offered to led her to the local village, help her find a room at the local inn, and even offered to help pay for the room. While all of this sounded good, it was a bit suspicious.

Kumiko slowly started to follow the blonde woman, making sure to stick close as to stay out of the rain. The entire time they walked she could not help but to think of how odd the situation was. Why was a girl this young out here in the middle of the forest all by herself? Why was she being so kind to a complete stranger, even offering to purchase her things. It all felt a bit staged, like a trap, so she kept her guard up, even if remaining relaxed on the surface.

"Well that is very kind of you, you are very sweet to offer. However i would feel a bit weird having a stranger buy my room. However, if you would be willing, we could split the room, if you stayed with me. That way i dont feel to guilty about it." She shot a smile towards Kikyo as they continued their walk, slowly pushing through the forest.

"Well to be honest with you, im not really from anywhere. I mean obviously i came from a place, but it was just a random little village out in the wild. I have never really belonged to anything big or special. " This was not exactly a lie, in fact it was more truth than anything else. It just was not the whole truth. She hated having to admit to others who she was, as most saw it as weakness, or others just instantly labeled her a criminal or outcast. She could tell this young girl was a somebody, or at least she belonged to something. Deep down she hoped this was someone she could trust. Kumiko was tired of fighting off randoms.

WC: 378 / 1318
Medusa
Medusa
E-Rank

Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikyo Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:28 am

Kikyo didn't mind the idea of accompanying this woman in a motel if it meant sharing the cost. Now that it was said out loud by someone else, it did sound a little weird for her to buy someone a room. Why the hell did she even bring that up? All she had to do was simply mention that there was a motel and leave it at that. There were times that having a nice heart can save a life or her own, but there were also many times where Kikyo's niceness would be taken too far. This particular moment was one of them.

"Then so be it. I really wouldn't of minded paying everything for you, but I'm more than willing to split the bill." Kikyo reassured with a nod. Did that sound a little creepier than she intended? She hoped not. She was only trying to show her generosity just because it was part of her character. Truth be told, she would insist that she should pay for everything, but something told her sharing a room would do some good for Kikyo's money. So why try to dig a deeper hole for herself?

The blonde haired girl nodded as Kumiko explained where she came from. It was a bit vague, which was something Kikyo was willing to take as an answer... in a way. She had met people who were always vague when it came to their personal life, and she understood why. Though, she was someone who liked to be persistent so she could get to know the person better, even if it's with a completely stranger. However, it wasn't to the point where she'd demand answers, but she'd like to know a thing or two to say the least.

"Oh, don't say that! I'm sure wherever you came from was beautiful." Kikyo reassured. Even though she didn't have any idea where Kumiko came from, the blonde haired girl would always try to shed some light no matter what the situation was. "But the village we're going to, let's just say... you're going to have to stay on your guard at all times. Of course, you have me, so there's no need to worry~" Kikyo cooed with a grin. She would probably leave it at that until they'd actually get to the village. It's always the suspense that manages to amuse the blonde haired girl. Hell, she might throw in some spoilers about the village they're going to in one condition:

"Though... I'm actually curious to hear more about where you're from. Just because it's some small random village doesn't make it unimportant. If you want, if you tell me one thing about your home village, I'll tell you one thing about the village we're going to. I mean, you don't have to be specific if you don't feel comfortable doing so."

[WC: 475 | TWC: 1,526]
Kikyo
Kikyo
E-Rank

Village :
  • Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:39 pm

This girl was very friendly, which was kind of odd considering the area of the world they were in. Not to say that people could not be nice, just that it was very uncommon for two complete strangers in a world full of war and violence to just instantly start being nice to each other. It had become tradition to be on guard around new people, and on more than one occasion the meeting had simply started and ended with a fight. This was nice, and as they walked through the rainy forest Kumiko could not help feel a little excited. It was relaxing to just have a talk with someone with out fighting for your life. Her guard was always up though, its just how it was in this world.

As the conversation continued Kumiko could not help feel a bit uneasy about this village they were headed to. She had been told about a small out post for those who were trying to remain off the grid, but the tall woman was also aware of what country they were in, and what village ruled that country. She was use to being on the defensive and on her guard, but the way Kikyo hinted at the village, made her even more suspicious. She would remain relaxed and calm, not wanting to alert Kikyo, but the entire time she was ready for whatever they may have been heading towards.

"Well, like i said it was a small village out in the middle of no where. I was raised by my parents who were simple farmers. I grew up in the land of fire, but had never really left my home until the day i never went back. It was simple, a hand full of homes, a market, lots of fields, you know your basic little outpost." It was odd to be describing her village. after all it no longer existed, and normally after talking about it, people wanted to know more. It no longer hurt her to talk about her home or her family, it was apart of her life she had left behind.

After a few moments of talking about her village, Kumiko shot a smile towards Kikyo, not wanting to make things awkward between the two of them. ''So  i guess we are going to be room mates for the night then? I really appreciate you showing me the way, and even offering to pay, its very sweet of you. Im not really use to sweet or kind people in my life." She was very glad to have run into this person, and to be honest, she was looking forward to the evening with her. Hopefully nothing decided to ruin it, knowing her luck though, it was inevitable.

WC:460 / 1778
Medusa
Medusa
E-Rank

Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikyo Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:28 pm

Well, so much for trying to bring some positivity into Kumiko's home. What was Kikyo thinking? She didn't even know where this woman came from before she explained it. Judging by how the woman described, it sounded like a simple life to live in. Something Kikyo's own parents wanted her to get into. "Well that sounds like a more mundane lifestyle to live in; I wouldn't mind it." The blonde haired girl giggled as she used her other hand to pull back a strand of hair away from her face. It reminded her of her parents; they weren't shinobi, but were merely civilians. Restaurant owners, to be exact.

Although she did rebel against her own parents to live out her dream to become a shinobi, but she did always wonder what the civilian life would be like for her and how her future would've changed. Kikyo, of course, had the power to drop out of the academy and go for that, but with this beast sealed inside her and manifesting some of its chakra, there was absolutely no turning back. Just the thought of it made Kikyo grimace a little; not at the idea of not choosing a mundane life, but simply with the fact that she felt even more pressured as a shinobi because of this.

Her grimace expression gradually formed into a small smile as Kumiko mentioned about staying the night together. "Of course. My parents would always tell me that for every sour creature comes sweet if you approach it as such. If they're still sour, well, then you have to teach them a thing or two about respect." Kikyo explained with a chuckle and wink. Despite being held back from her dreams by her parents, she was taught of both worlds: when kindness should be used and when aggression is needed. She was actually surprised to see how many people lacked common courtesy in her own village. Then again, it was called the "Bloody Mist", so she didn't expect much of it.

"I mean, that's not to say you're sour or anything, but I'm just being general." She clarified. What Kikyo was more surprised about was how many people she... befriended in a village with a harsh community, she'd say. Mostly harsh. Some of them were odd, but very interesting to know, while others took a while to warm up to the blonde haired girl. It was an engrossing experience, to say the least.

Kikyo silently hummed to herself as she stared at the other woman, temporarily lost in her thoughts as there was something that she wanted to ask earlier about her parents. Then, it hit her. "So did your parents approve of you being a shinobi?" She asked.

[ WC:454 | TWC: 1,980]
Kikyo
Kikyo
E-Rank

Village :
  • Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:44 pm

Kumiko could not help but to smile and let out a chuckle as she listened to Kikyo speak. It was rather nice, listening to the younger girl as the rhythmic rain pattered off the top of the umbrella she still held over their heads. Her eyes wondered off through out the conversation, stealing glances of her cute walking companion, while also just dazing off into the distance, watching the sheets of rain fall before them as the pair pushed forward. It had been a long time since she had a moment of peace like this, it was odd seeing how it was in the presence of a complete stranger. It sort of felt natural.

She must have looked goofy as hell walking there next to Kikyo, a large smile spread over her face as the girl called her sour, then attempted to correct herself. It was funny, and she was enjoying herself. She then asked the the tall woman in the hat about her parents. Normally this would have bothered her, and brought up memories she wished not to think about. That did not occur this time, in fact, she was very open minded about sharing this information right now.

"Not exactly, they were completely against it actually. As i said, we were simple farmers, and they thought that was the life for me. I had to train myself really, spending most of my free time hiding in the woods and practicing. Its partially to do why i am so bad at it." She laughed at her own joke, trying to keep the conversation light hearted. The last thing she wanted was to ruin this moment between the two. "It was never my intent to stay there and become a farmer. But i was so worried of dissapointing my family at the same time. I guess fate wanted me to become a shinobi though. They died two years ago, and ever since then i have been on my own, finding my place in this world."

She was good at faking things, and while her words remained calm and sincere, she was breaking on the inside, like she did every time she spoke of her family. It was true, she did not enjoy the life style of the farm, and always wanted more. But she did love her parents, and while their deaths set her free, it came at a terrible price. After she finished speaking she shot one finale smile towards Kikyo, then looked forward in silence. Kumiko was glad that it was raining now, and that there was still remnants of that rain on her face, for it hid the solemn tear drop that now slide its way down her cheek.

WC: 452 / 2230
Medusa
Medusa
E-Rank

Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikyo Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:47 pm

Kikyo was caught off guard for a moment when she found out Kumiko's parents didn't want her to become a shinobi. She would've never imagined she would meet someone like this woman in terms of sharing something in common with their past. It was actually interesting. The only difference is that Kikyo was open enough to disappoint her parents by running away and never coming back, which was something she didn't mostly regret... and her parents were still alive. A joke would've been made to try and brighten up the mood, but she knew too well that one wrong word can ruin the atmosphere for the both of them, so it was for the best to just keep it to herself. As a matter of fact, she couldn't help but feel her chest ache a little when she heard Kumiko admitting her parents died.

A sympathetic and concerned expression took over the blonde haired girl's face as she stared at the other woman; a smile not to be found. She could relate to Kumiko on a certain extent, but she felt like she could share the pain, even if Kikyo's own parents didn't die. "I'm... really sorry about that. I truly am." The girl cooed. She wondered if she had any other family? By the sound of it, it looked like she only had her parents and no one else. Even that kind of feeling Kikyo can't necessarily feel, but it was something she felt like she could relate to hadn't she had a friend that was nice enough to lend her a home to temporarily stay in until she can get back on her own feet and take it from there.

"Hey, look at me." Kikyo said as she placed her free hand on Kumiko's shoulder. Her tone, while it was mixed in with concern and tranquility, she also made it sound as if it wasn't a choice or a suggestion. If the woman were to actually look at Kikyo, she would use the same hand to hover it over to Kumiko's face and decided to place her hand right on her cheek; assuming the woman would allow her. She thought contact, such as a hug or a simple and gentle touch would being reassurance and warmth whenever a mood is grim. At least, that's what her mother taught her.

"I... I've been through a similar situation as you. My parents didn't approve of me becoming a shinobi and wanted me to go for something more mundane... eventually when I was old enough to make my own decisions, I ran away from home and stayed with a friend until I'm ready to live on my own. My parents may not have died, but... I can at least relate to what it feels like to lose them to an extent." Kikyo explained. Hopefully she chose the right words to say, she wanted to empathize with the woman and the last thing she wanted was to see that adorable smile fade to a grim frown.

Kikyo's smile then lit back up as she continued to speak. "Whether our parents like it or not, dead or alive, let's prove to them how strong we'll get." She reassured with a smile. She did feel something wet on Kumiko's face, in which she couldn't help but gently rub her thumb on the woman's face. She couldn't tell whether or not if it were the rain or if she released a tear, maybe trying to hold back the rest of her tears, but she didn't try to point it out.

"Your cheeks must be getting cramps from all that smiling, but I want you to do it again, just so I can take another good look of that adorable expression of yours. Not like I'm already satisfied with your cute face the moment I met you to begin with~" Kikyo purred with a giggle as she continued to use her thumb to rub Kumiko's cheeks. She didn't know whether or not that helped the other woman's mood, but the blonde haired girl would be lying if she said that she didn't find her cute.

"Also, I think we're not too far from the village. Just a couple of minutes and then we'll be at the entrance." Kikyo reassured as she dropped her hand from Kumiko's face. "You have really soft skin, by the way~" Kikyo mentioned.

[WC: 731 | 2,711]
Kikyo
Kikyo
E-Rank

Village :
  • Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:21 pm

She continued to walk next to the woman in silence for a little bit, going through the same process she normally went through when talking about her family and her home. Kumiko had gotten really good at putting on a mask and dealing with her own problems, and while she might have seemed alright, she was quelling the storm inside of herself. It was nice to hear that Kikyo was sorry, and while she meant well, the words barely helped at this point. How could any one really be sorry if they did not fully understand the pain one was going through?

Then something unexpected happened, as her walking companion stopped, placed a hand on her shoulder and turned to face her. This took the tall woman by surprise, as she just looked into the girls eyes, not sure how to react. That is when Kikyo began to explain her story, telling about how her parents did not want her to become a shinobi, and how she ended up running from home to live out her dream.  She explained how while her parents did not die, she did lose them in a sense.

The girls hand was soft against her face, the warmth from the hand pressing against her cold cheek. It felt nice and comforting, the touch of someone else in this moment. It was a bit strange for her, as they stared deep into each others eyes, she was also not very use to the touch of another. Her thumb began to slowly caress her cheek as Kikyo smiled, then mentioned something about Kumiko being cute. This time she smiled, it was not forced, and instead she had no control over it. Her lips spread apart as she could not help but to smile at this girl.

She had been completely silent this entire time, allowing her companion to speak, but now felt it was necessary to speak. She placed her own hand over top that of Kikyo's. "I am glad i ran into you in this forest. It has been a very long time since i had a friend, and while we are still strangers, i hope we can correct that throughout this evening." She wore a calm and welcoming expression, one of gratitude, and stared deeply into the girls eyes.

"So, we are nearly there you say? It is about time, i am getting cold, and i believe my clothing is soaked. I am going to need a change or i might get sick." Kumiko shot a playful and teasing grin, then removed her hand and made to continue walking forward, biting her lip as she moved past Kikyo.

WC: 443 / 2673
Medusa
Medusa
E-Rank

Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikyo Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:24 pm

Kikyo was glad she was able to put a smile on that face; the last thing she'd want was to have the conversation end on a sour note until they've arrived to the village. It made her sigh in relief, knowing that she was able to lighten up the mood. "There we go." She cooed. It was good for her to know that there were actually some people out there who had a more... understanding side, unlike the majority of her village's harsh community, even if they weren't from her village.

What did manage to throw her off was the other woman suddenly holding the blonde haired girl's hand; the hand that was on Kumiko's face for a few seconds used to comfort. Her eyes went over to her hand being held, then back at the other woman's eyes. "U-Uh... right, right." She said with a soft voice while she nodded her head. Kikyo usually saw herself being the one to initiate small gestures like this, usually to get a reaction from those who would find it unusual. Someone else doing it? Well, it wasn't really something she was used to so she did feel a bit flustered from the gesture.

"Whoa there, you're already wet as is, don't make yourself more soaked!" Kikyo pointed out as she sped her walking to catch up with the other woman. She wasn't too sure if clothes would be piled on the bill for whichever inn they'd be staying at. Kikyo could only hope that they would be considerate, since she didn't carry that much money on her to begin with. "Let's just hope they won't add a change of clothes would go onto the bill." She muttered to herself.

It only took a few more minutes before the two women arrived at the entrance of Kirigakure. There, she noticed two guards standing at the gates. Of course she informed them that she would go out for a walk when she took her leave, but she was a little nervous for the other woman; what made things more tense for Kikyo was that she was bringing over a complete stranger, who had no ties to this village. One of the guards were quick enough to point out the other woman next to Kikyo.

"Who's that?"

"A-Ah, she actually left the village earlier this morning and have gotten permission from different guards to wander off into the borders." Kikyo explained. She wasn't too sure if the fib would work as the two guards looked at each other. Eventually they both looked back at the two women and nodded as such, giving them permission to go back into the village."Thank you." She said with a smile as she'd then stroll through the entrance and into the village.

"And here, my dear Kumiko, I present to you the beautiful Bloody Mist." Kikyo announced with a sarcastic tone, added in with a giggle, as she waved her arm out in front of her as if she was an announcer. Beautiful was... subjective to use with a nickname like Bloody Mist. She did find her home village to be beautiful in its, well, own twisted way. The streets of the village was a little crowded, but it wasn't enough to get lost in it. "I think there's an inn close by, so just hang tight." Kikyo reassured.

After another few minutes of walking around the village, they would then arrive to a small inn that fortunately didn't look too packed. Entering into the in, Kikyo would then close her umbrella, dry and safe from the rain unlike her... taller friend her. The blonde haired girl approached he receptionist with a smile, out of courtesy, as she held her wet umbrella to her side. "Hello, is it possible to get a room just for the evening? And how much would a change of clothes for our wet friend here?" Kikyo asked as she pointed at the tall woman.

"Ah, well, for one night it would be about... one hundred ryo. For a change of clothes, it would cost about thirty extra ryo." The receptionist explained.

"Mm..." Kikyo hummed in thought. She then turned to the other woman as she then said, "So that means we both need to pay sixty-five ryo, unless you don't have that much on you, I still don't mind paying everything." She said. Kikyo was actually surprised at the prices of the room, but she wouldn't even try to question it. Honestly, she was more grateful than anything.

[WC: 753 | TWC: 3,464]
Kikyo
Kikyo
E-Rank

Village :
  • Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down