Shinobi RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senninka Clan

2 posters

Go down

Senninka Clan  Empty Senninka Clan

Post by Pop! Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:10 pm

Name: Senninka | Sage Transformation
Symbol: N/A
History: The origins of this clan are lost to time, its members scattered throughout the world without knowledge of their true names, yet marked by civilization due to their transformations.

Kekkei Genkai: The kekkei genkai of the clan is a passive ability which allows its members to absorb and make use of natural energy without any training in senjutsu. Consequently, Due to the constant intake of natural energy, they are prone to mental instability, sporadically feeling sudden and uncontrollable urges to kill (Berserk State).

Animal Communication | The ability to understand and communicate with animals who can be sent to travel far distances to scout and gather information.

Natural Energy Absorption | This creates a separate stat bracket of which the user gains +5 Per Post, this stat bracket cannot be increased by the user. The amount absorbed increases by +5 along with the users rank, i.e: E Rank =5, D Rank = 10, C Rank = 15, etc... Passively, this grants the user a +20 stats to stamina.

Berserk State | For every 20 points accumulated of Natural Energy the user will attack the character with the lowest chakra stat in a fit of bloodlust and rage until rendered unconscious, this increases by +5 along with the users rank, i.e.: E Rank =20, D Rank = 25, C Rank = 30, etc... The users Speed and Strength increase by +10 while in this state, but the users stamina decreases by -2 per post.

Joining Requirements: Birth. The use of this KKG enables the use of techniques that require Natural Energy instead of Chakra.

Last edited by Pop! on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Pop!
Pop!
E-Rank

Fame : 0
Elements : Fūton | Wind Release
Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Senninka Clan  Empty Re: Senninka Clan

Post by Game Master Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:12 am

Clans are only allowed three abilities. Perhaps remove animal communication...?
Game Master
Game Master
Owner

Fame : 6
Elements : N/A
Village :
  • Wanderer

https://shinobirpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pop! Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:15 am

Edited
Pop!
Pop!
E-Rank

Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:20 am

-10 stamina per post is higher than the cost of an S-ranked jutsu. You sure you want that?

For Sage transformation, it says it costs -1 per post, I'm assuming you mean stamina. I'm a little iffy about techniques boosting stamina (as opposed to passive boosts), perhaps a different stat would work? Additionally, +20 to two stats can't work- +20 total is the absolute maximum a bloodline can boost in stats, and that would be forty.

Can Berserk State and Sage transformation be active at the same time?
Game Master
Game Master
Owner

Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pop! Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:31 am

I Edited the stamina to cost -2.

Sage Transformation: I did not mean stamina by, -1 per post. Sorry for the confusion, but that is supposed to be -1 Natural Energy. I can make them passive boosts if that'll help you.
Edited boost total to 20 per.

Yes berserk state and the transformations at the same tinlme, but using the berserk state makes you lose stamina and natural energy unlike the transformation which only loses natural energy. Consequently, a clan member would lose double the natural energy with both.
Pop!
Pop!
E-Rank

Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:34 am

"Partial Transformation is a one limb or half of body transformation which costs -10 Natural Energy and -1 per post, but gives +10 Stamina and Speed. Full Transformation completely transforms the user's body and costs -20 Natural Energy and -2 per post, but gives +20 Stamina and Speed."

What is the -1 and -2 here, then?

I feel Sage Transformation would work better as a jutsu.
Game Master
Game Master
Owner

Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pop! Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:37 am

The -1 & -2 are the points taken away from their Natural Energy stat.

I can make it a technique if you like. This was technically only supposed to be a fighting style.
Pop!
Pop!
E-Rank

Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:39 am

Yes, I feel like a technique would work better. If you'd like, feel free to create a jutsu and link it into the app. If you feel multiple techniques would be better, make a little note saying that possessing the clan KKG would enable the user to use further techniques that require natural energy.
Game Master
Game Master
Owner

Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pop! Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:46 am

Edited. Will make the transformations into techniques.
Pop!
Pop!
E-Rank

Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:21 pm

Approved, but please don't use the animal communication to gain meta information.
Game Master
Game Master
Owner

Village :
  • Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content